Lyman, Mississippi

This company customer service is ridiculous. They dont honor warranties.

They try to find anything wrong with the device to call it physical damage so they wont have to honor the warranty. I been having these problems with my lg tones bluetooth headset. I wont spend another dime on lg products. I also advice other people out there to avoid lg products because this company is a joke.

Take it from me im stuck with an lg device that barely works and im still paying for it. It really have me pissed off because i sent it to them thinking they was going to fix it or send me a new one, but they didnt they sent my product back as is and say it has physical damage and they cant do anything about it.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lg electronics headset warranty from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Lg Electronics to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments