3.0
Ease of Use

I have had to contact LG 4 times plus a call to their third party repair center. The LG responses indicate they do not understand.

The only repair facility provided to me is not conveniently located and only open M-F 9 to 5 when I am at work. I called them and they advised that the likely solution to my sound problem is to replace the mainboard for a cost up to $200. I checked out my sound problem with this unit on the web and it is a common problem, therefore LG must be aware of the defect. My LG unit began having intermittent sound problems when it was 3 to 4 years old which has now increased to the point it is unusable.

I am surprised that it would fail so soon. I have owned many electronics from other manufacturers in the last 20 years and none have failed like this in such a short time with limited use (I used it maybe once or twice a week). This is the first LG item I have ever owned.

I was wondering if LG could offer a goodwill gesture by providing a meaningful rebate towards a new and improved home theater? Or maybe forget about LG products as this one is unreliable and their Customer service is poor

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality, entire interaction with lg customer service, customer service and attitude and customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments