3.0
Ease of Use

I have had to contact LG 4 times plus a call to their third party repair center. The LG responses indicate they do not understand.

The only repair facility provided to me is not conveniently located and only open M-F 9 to 5 when I am at work. I called them and they advised that the likely solution to my sound problem is to replace the mainboard for a cost up to $200. I checked out my sound problem with this unit on the web and it is a common problem, therefore LG must be aware of the defect. My LG unit began having intermittent sound problems when it was 3 to 4 years old which has now increased to the point it is unusable.

I am surprised that it would fail so soon. I have owned many electronics from other manufacturers in the last 20 years and none have failed like this in such a short time with limited use (I used it maybe once or twice a week). This is the first LG item I have ever owned.

I was wondering if LG could offer a goodwill gesture by providing a meaningful rebate towards a new and improved home theater? Or maybe forget about LG products as this one is unreliable and their Customer service is poor

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality, Entire interaction with lg customer service, Customer service and attitude, Customer care.

Comments