Bought an LG range. 3 weeks after delivery the inside glass on the oven door shatters for no reason and without my touching the range.

LG refuses to replace the glass claiming its a cosmetic defect and only under warranty for 1 week!

Spoke with a "customer service" supervisor. He listened and then said cosmetic defect and tried his best to get off the phone with me. I asked for his supervisor and he just hung up. Unprofessional and *** to boot.

Beware of LG after the sale. They will leave you twisting in the wind. Lowes, where I bought the range was also no assistance whatever. It's very disheartening to spend almost 900.00 for a convection oven and find out you were dealing with people who have no intention of standing by their product.

I'm embarrassed that I bought this product from LG. They treated me like a fool after the sale.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics lre3083st range from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments