My LG electric range that was purchased in November 2012 from Home Depot, failed for the first time in February 2013. It was on a weekend and the numbers on the panel would not work so I was unable to set a temperature for the oven and could not cook the lasagna I had just prepared. It was a weekend so when I was able to get in touch with a repairman to come out 2 days layer, he turned it off and then back on 10 minutes later and it was working, so he made no repairs.

Less than 2 weeks later it happened Again, this time the burners would not work. The repairman came and replaced all the electronics. Three months later, on a weekend again, the numbers would not work. The repairman came 3 days later, and again it was working again so nothing was done.

I have now taken 3 different days off from work to stay home and have a repairman come repair my brand new stove. LG will do nothing to send a repairman when it is not working, nor will they do anything about my stove that only works intermittently.

I have seen numerous other complaints regarding the same issue with LG ranges. They even recalled 161,000 stoves (not my model) for the same issue. By the way, the recall in no way gives consumers their money back, or new stoves, but only repairs the broken stoves. These stoves continue to break.

It is shocking to me that LG continues to get away with this without consequence.

Review about: Lg Electronics Range.

Comments