Chatham, Massachusetts

Continued failure to replace "lemon". Oven quits working constantly.

Purchased at Sears w/ French Door Refrigerator/Freezer & Dishwasher, April 22, 2010. Oven has been "serviced" for F7/F3/F9 oven codes. 4/10/2011 sensor failure; 4/29/2011 relay board; 12/20/2011 relay board; and 8/31/2012 F7 - oven not working. Called LG 1-800-243-0000.

Still awaiting return call!!! Paid out of booklet repairs $ 207.39. Oven cost $ 888.24 (includes MA Sales Tax: 6.25%) plus $ 20. haul away fee for my perfect sound Magic Chef electric oven that only fell victim to remodeling of kitchen.

Suffice to say, I would never recommend a single LG Electronics appliance/device of any kind. Daughter bought LG washer as did sister-in-law (prior to our fiasco). Both leaked like sieves and received ZERO satisfaction from LG. Out-of-pocket repairs were over $ 200.

each. I intend to pursue Class Action Law Suit and am looking for co-signers!!! DO NOT PURCHASE LG.

LIFE IS FAR FROM ANY GOOD!!!!

Dennis D. Hanson, Brewster, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Oven.

Comments

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1216001

Have the same LG electric glass top stove. The glass melted.

I only use ceramic cookware, mostly Dr. Mercola's, and I cook at medium low to low almost all the time. I think there are plenty of us who would join a class action suit. I bought all LG appliances for my new home 6 years ago.

All 4 have have failed within 2 to 4 years, and the company is not responsive.

I am up for holding them accountable. The stove is a fire hazard.

ME TOO!!! I purchased a "POC" LG LRE30453ST, a few months before the warranty ran out my oven key number pads started to fail.

Can only use 350 degrees most of the time. I will never purchase another LG product ever!!!!!!!!!! My husband even took the back off and cleaned the ribbon connection dozens of times and it works only for that time. I too was remodeling and luckily I purchased Samsung for my other appliances.

Just liked the way the Lg looked and it was on sale....gee I wonder why? Awful product for the money.