Filter by rating :
filters

LG Service sucks | Lg Electronics in Fairbury, Illinois

LG Customer Abuse Center Purchased 3 VX9900s. One would not a hold charge. Determined phone was problem. Got RA from LG customer abuse center in AL. Sent back for repair or replacement. 2 weeks later recieved replacement. "Tech" had stapled label to front of small carton phone was in prior to shipping back. Staple pierced the face of phone. I got RA immediately without even putting battery in and shipped back for replacement within 20 minutes of recieving. 2 weeks later I get same phone back with note that warranty is voided because there is water damage to the ciruit board, meaning I am responsible for that. If there was a problem like that it's because LG sent it to me in that condition. Since then I've been lied to repeatedly about how they will take care of the situation and that a supervisor named Tony would call back. Not in the last month, he hasn't. So far, I think I've returned the damaged phone about three times with promises of replacing it only to get the same darn phone back. Customer service people say they can't override the tech guy who determined the ciruitry was damaged. My guess is the Tech guy is the *** that put a staple through the face and is paying me back for pointing that out to them. After being on hold for about 45 minutes each time, I am assured they are reviewing the notes and getting all the RA numbers in order and giving it to a supervisor (Tony) for his approval. Somehow I think while I'm on hold they are all playing pinochle or something but NOT taking care of customers. Possibly they have an office pool and whoever can keep someone on hold the longest wins. I've filed complaints with San DIego BBB and some federal agency and they really don't care at LG. Google LG complaints. LG SUCKS
Review
Product
Lg Electronics Cell Phone
Loss

LG Mobile Phone Warranty NOT honored | Lg Electronics in Madison, Wisconsin

I bought an LG phone and after two months the phone would not charge. I took it to a Sprint repair store and they took the phone apart and said this was the 3rd phone he saw that day that had the same problem that could not be repaired. I spent $15 to send the phone into LG and they sent me the same phone back unrepaired and said that it was not covered under warranty because it was not a manufacturer defect. A port that breaks after 2 months of careful use is not a defect? I am stuck with no cell phone and will never purchase another LG product again.

I made the mistake of buying an lg incite. Please don't ever do it!

The phone freezes, you can't make calls. Calls come in and you can't answer them. I have to take the battery out and put it back in to stop that from happening. The screen doesn't turn like it should, you have to wait until it decides to move, that on top of the static that you hear when you try to talk.

The camera is a joke, and when you call to try to get another, its send it in to be repaired. How am I supposed to not have a phone for 2 weeks!

Can you please honor customer loyalty! Life is Good for whom?

#42010

This is rediculous!!! My LG phone stopped charging (loose port) while still under 1 year warranty.

At the sprint store I was told to contact LG to fix the phone under warranty. I mailed it in, they held it for two weeks and returned unrepaired. Calling LG and reasoning, pleading, yelling, escalating had no effect.

Called Sprint to complain that their vendor is refusing to honor warranty also produced no effect. Now I am just waiting for my two year contract to expire so that I can get the *** away from Sprint.

LG just stuck it to me on a two week old green Rumor phone. It was never dropped or anything like that but they still denied my warranty request. They should change their name to "LC" for Lost Customer

They want me to mail my phone away for a min. of 14 days!!!

WTF are they never again!

Motorola will replace a phone, no questions asked!!!! :(

:) :cry :? :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :p :x

this is the way how lg works!

View more comments (4)