2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought an LG4 2 months ago. The travel charger stopped connecting properly almost immediately , so I called , got an RA number, and sent it in. I was never told to include proof of purchase, and assumed the serial number she asked for would be used to look up that info.

No notification beyond notice of receipt..then it comes back to me..same charger, same problem. I phone back, they state they didnt get proof of purchase..instead of notifying me so I could send it, they just sent it back.

Go through the whole thing again, send back with proof of purchase...wait several weeks...same charger, same problem. They are stating again that they didn't have proof of purchase which was total bull!

I call, they were useless beyond trying the same process again... now are giving me an email to email POP so they can expedite my exchange supposedly.

They have sent prepaid FedEx labels all three times and sent it back Fed Ex as well. As I explained not so patiently to the 3rd customer service rep, they could have sent me a new one for all the shipping expense they have doled out. I am fed up and have advised everyone I know not to ever purchase an LG phone! Of course, in the interim I have had to purchase a new charger...but it isn't as good as the original one that I need replaced! I told the CSR that I would talk to him next month when they screw this up again. 3 times over 2 months is unacceptable!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments