My lg 3 phone died a few months ago. While using it it just died, motherboard blew.

No recovering what i had stored locally on the phone. I only had the phone for 17 months. Verizon couldn't fix it. I had to buy out the phone and buy a new one.

It was saying sim card read error for weeks, Verizon sent me a new sim card and then it just died. The same thing happened to my cousins lg 3 phone and now my husbands phone is starting to do the same thing with the sim card.

We will never buy lg phones again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments

Perris, California, United States #1239720

Same here LG G3 with verizon sent for repair came back as non repairable and it was missing screws!! complaints have been unresolved we need to file a class action against these idiots