2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

The disappointed part of LG company is that they don't keep there word. One my Nexus 5x because damaged and you return to the company to get it fix since is still under the warranty you will be expecting to get it fix right well this is what happen to me October 26,2016 I send it to get repair, I waited for weeks until I get email stating.

Thank you for choosing LG Electronics for your mobile device! We recognize that you have numerous options when selecting a mobile device and it is our priority to provide you with the highest quality products and service. We're sorry to hear that you've experienced a problem with your LGH790 and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to provide a warranty repair. We have received your device at our repair facility but currently a part to complete the repair is out of stock and is no longer available.

To rectify this issue, we would like to offer you a refund for the full amount of your device. That amount will be determined by your sales receipt. Your refund can take approximately 4 weeks to receive due to the holiday. Please reply to this email should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you again for choosing LG. So I waited I give it not later then mid December so I call and I speak to agent, he say sorry to hear that but it seem that is still processing we are not sure when it will get send. Am oh ok sure I give it another week and still the same answer so I talk to a supervisor and he say oh yes sorry to hear that so it should arrive with in a week to the location he even repeated to me. So I waited again and I gave another two weeks still nothing is already January I call oh ok sr let me check is this is your address and I say no that is my old address oh we send to that address oh ok let me request another and cancel that check it will take approximately two weeks or so to arrive to your new location.

But that was not the address I confirm at beginning so I spoke to another supervisor and I request to send me the check by express mail of we don't have that sr it should arrive 1/23/17 to your new address you gave us. But I say is not my fault that want it not so I waited until that day arrive I gave it until the 1/24/17 see if arrive but still nothing I call again this would of be my 30x calling LG support and all I get oh is still pending or still prossesing how long doest a refund check takes to arrive to me but from all the agents how help me the responds ( sorry for the problem your going thru but that is all we could do ) this is the most *** think I hear from LG not only they are cheap but they don't seem to care about costumer care what so ever.

Review about: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Comments