Bought BRAND NEW LG items at Verizon. $500 G2 phone and $100 VK700 tablet. Phone went bad less than a year later. Replaced by "factory refurb'd" POS that both Verizon and LG said had gone thru "a thousand" quality control checks. But had several dozen phone numbers (including names, addresses, etc.) still on the phone.

Tablet went totally belly up one night. Replaced by same "quality control, factory refurbe'd" item.

Too many small, not life threatening but certainly annoying, glitches to go into. Apps and sites that stop working properly, uninstall, reinstall, works fine for a bit, screws up again...yadda, yadda.

Biggest problem with both is wifi connect with Comcast. While this may be a mutual problem, after trying numerous solutions offered online (and DNSet actually helps some), writing to LG only got me the standard, form letter, reply to reset the phone (like I hadn't already done this...done this...done this).

And we all know what communicating with Comcast is going to get me.....the last slashes on my wrists are still healing.

Anyway, this may be an isolated incident but, personally, I will not look to having another LG product of any sort.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Vk700 Tablet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments