Ease of Use
Style and Design

So a year ago on February 24 2017 I purchased my 1st and last LG Headset from Sprint and I took it back to sprint and was told that I had to send it back to LG for the warranty and that they would replace it! I sent it back in the original box in good shape just could not hear on it!

Today I get home and have a box from LG Not my original box from LG So then I open it and my dam head set is broken??? Wth I call 1-800-793-8896 and speak with a c/s rep #11018 telling me they sent me a pic of my headset came broken ! I told her it was not broken and then I am told oh the pics show it was broken !!!! BS !!!

Never ever will I do business with LG!! And when I sent my request and reason for return I clearly stated I could not hear nor incoming calls here me ! #CustomerServiceSucks!! March 5,2017 I already called and got the worse customer service ever!

Basically I sent my headsets back to get replaced because I could not hear on them and get them sent back saying I sent broken headsets!! Really ?? Why would sprint tell me to send broken headsets back ?

Why would I even go thru the trouble of sending ?? #CNN170304049240 FYI if any ones sends anything to LG Make sure you take a picture of your item or they will try to get over on you and say you broke them!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Hbs-900 Headset.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments