I purchased a Bluetooth headset from LG in April 2015 and by September 2015, it started to fail me. I was about to scrap it when someone reminded me that it was still under warranty and I should contact them.

The initial process was pleasant and a shipping label was sent with further instructions. I complied with all of the instructions and took my package to FedEx with the provided shipping label. Then the merry-go-round begin. I live in Dallas, TX and the return center is in Ft.

Worth, TX--less than an hour away--so why the package had to be shipped to AL first is beyond me. When it finally reached the Ft. Worth destination, it sat for 2 days before it was even logged in. Calling customer service--located in the Phillipines --was a nightmare.

They were rude, scripted and hung up on me twice when I requested the concern be elevated higher up. The chat service was no better. I still have not received a replacement and reaching anyone in the US seems to be nonexistent. The 1st headset I bought 2 yrs ago worked great, do when it malfunctioned, I still remained with the brand.

I have since bought 2 that have not made a year and this is my 1st time dealing with the warranty.

Never again. They do not stand behind their products and their warranties seem to be useless.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments

Kdublu1

I have recently purchased the LG Infinim Bluetooth earphones on September 23, 2015. After having them for only 45 days I began to experience a shortage in the left earbud wire.

When I called customer service I had the exact same runaround, ship it back, hassle experience. I paid $150 for these at Sprint. Why couldn't I take it back to the Sprint store and get another one? Why make you go through the manufacturer to get them replaced under warranty?

Having to send them in first by FEDEX GROUND and wait 9 days which is two weeks when you consider the weekend days to get another device...if they deem that it is under manufacturer's warranty is too long and a hassle. Not good LG you should stand behind your product in a more timely manner than that. Especially a device that costs $150 which is at the premium end of Bluetooth devices. Listen I understand things break and I'm not expecting LG to be perfect, but the Premium price of your product should coincide with the level of premium customer service that you provide.

How about an overnight package so that your premium customers do not have to wait so long to receive another device?

Let's see if LG responds to my complaint. I am sending them this complaint.