Dewey, Illinois
Resolved

I purchased a brand new air conditioner lg 3/15 on line and 7/15 I open box plugged it in and all *** broke loose, it made rumble sound i unplugged it immediately call your service center your,service center said they are not going to fix it. I brought a new air conditioner and never got to use it because it came to me broken.

This is *** and I have asthma that's why I purchased a new air conditioner to keep cool in summer, summer is almost over and all l get is the run around, this isn't right! I don't have $300.00 to give or throw away I work hard to save for a new air conditioner.

Then on top of that their trying to tell me to pay for repairs ! I just want a fully functional air conditioner

This not right I will call the BBB and the news station and anyone else they will listen to my problem with lg Please fix this issue!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg air conditioner. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg air conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments