1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Taken an AC a year back an now it has gas leakage and requires condenser replacement .Its painful and causing a lot of trouble to us

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics lg air conditioner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I like thousands of other people unfortunately bought an LG flat screen television when just being less than a year old the the picture went and all there was was the sound, I read so many other reviews about the same thing happening with their LG televisions. I did not have the receipt and could not get a copy though they did have record of me calling on the day of purchase as I was having trouble getting a signal and did call them. The LG product I will never buy again if there was an upside to this I need to replace my kitchen and laundry appliances and knowing what I know now about LG products I would NEVER EVER buy this brand and I will be sure to tell others about their poor quality product