3.3
Style and Design

I called T-Mobile with a concern regarding my Bluetooth headset hbs-900. The T-Mobile representative called LG on a three way conference call.

The representative that answered for LG was rude from the moment she answered the phone, she kept us waiting as she did something not even asking our names or how she could be of help. The entire call was one of the worst experiences I've had with a company. I asked to speak to a manager and was told one wasn't available and then was hung up on. I called back and asked to speak to a manager and "Valerie" kept arguing with me about needing to know what was wrong with my headset.

When I told her it was about the horrible customer service and that she was now also a reason I needed a supervisor, she hung up as well. I'm pretty sure I will no longer purchase another LG product.

If having good customer service and being treated with dignity, respect, and as a valued customer is important to you I would recommend going to Samsung for your electronic needs. LG is obviously not concerned with the treatment or well-being of their customers.

Angry and pissed off customer.

Comments