Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased an LG flex that after 7 months of use the motherboard fried. Upon the suggestion of sprint I sent the phone back and uploaded my receipt to the website.

After talking with people who talk in circles I was told the phone was out of warranty and they couldn't find my receipt. After 3 more calls lg finally found my receipt however I got my phone back the very next day saying they didn't find my receipt.

After talking to a supervisor I was told they would take care of it and recently sent my phone back only to be told that they're not going to honor the warranty to a phone I bought less than 12 months ago that stopped working after 7 months. LG by fire has the worst customer service that I have ever experienced in my life and I will never buy an LG product again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg g flex from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments