2.6
Style and Design

On August 27 I received an email stating I would receive shipping confirmation of my LG promo shipment in 3-5 days and I would receive my package in 2-4 weeks. I received nothing.

I have emailed 5 times and called customer service 5 times. When I went on LG website it gives an option to select 3 different colors so your shipment will not be delayed if a color that is selected its not in stock. My shipment is in pending status and despite my multiple calls and emails no one will fix it still so it will remain pending indefinitely. The department who handles the promos will not email me back and they apparently do not take phone calls.

Customer service has claimed to "escalate" the matter 3 times and every phone call ended with the day they will call me back with resolution. The last day I expected a call was this past Tuesday. When they didn't call I called back and this time I was just told to wait, 4-6 weeks this time. I am beyond frustrated.

I ordered this phone after having a LGG2 for a year with battery and charging port issues.

I figured if I had the extra battery and charging dock the common battery issue and charging port issues with LG phones would be a non issue but being they won't send it to me for I don't know what reason I am now stuck with the same type phone with the same issues and no means of resolution. If LG will not send me what they promised I will be left with no choice but to cut my losses and purchase a different phone from my carrier.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments