2.0

I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because the answer ( after 45-60 minutes waiting to speek with a supervisor ) was every time the same : the order is still open, please call back after tomorrow. I told them to give me my money back or to make an upgrade to the headset....NOTHING!!!

,,Call back after tomorrow "

Today are 14 days since they have the headset.

I decided to give up, it's not worth it...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments