Calling for LG split AC for service for 14 days and no body came. I called call center 7 time and they keep saying 2 days and our service will come but no body came I till them I want to speak to service manager twice they said he will call you after 10 min but he did not call.This happend in LG Qatar and till now my AC not working and they keep ignoring my requiest I need solution for this.

My email

asmz_ahmed@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ahmed20152015 is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments