I've been dealing with lg for over 2 weeks now and I'm about fed up they have my hbs900 Bluetooth and they claim they don't know where it was at the tech didn't look at it the first time it was there so they had to reroute it back to the tech and now they don't know where it's at they have had it since Thursday @ 10:05 am and all any one can tell me is that they don't know what's going on. Well they have people over seas take these calls and have no supervisor available at your request and if you call during their hours you are lucky if you speak to one of them then they are of no help at all because they are in the Philippines and have no form of contact to speak with the tech department and then to get a hold of lg corporate office you can't I will never ever in life buy another lg product even if it cost one penny

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kristinasinnott is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments