Product: Lg Electronics Lmx25986st Refrigerator Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
Product:
1.7
Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK
Lg Electronics - LG Builds JUNK
Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee.After 3 service calls by A&E their LG factory authorized service over the last 5 weeks and replacing the dryer, evapator and compressor, leak...

Our french door/bottom freezer refrigerator is 4 yrs and 7 months old and no longer works! I called in our home warranty company to be told that the problem was in the sealed area that is still under warranty.

I then called LG and they dispatched their A&E (Sears) who determined that parts in the Seal System (drier assembly and valve assembly) were defective, parts were ordered. I’ve learned from this site that that my unit is still covered under the LG 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. A tech came and installed the parts and said before she left that based on the results she got she didn’t think it would work but wait 24 hours, which I did. I called to inform LG that the refrigerator was still not working, they dispatched A&E once again.

A month to the day a technician arrived at my home at 10:36 AM and left about 4 hrs later after performing every test imaginable to determine that the frig was “not fixable”, his words. He stated that LG would be in contact which did not happen, I had to call them. LG stated that the A&E tech had not done everything they were supposed to do which I find absolutely ridiculous. He performed test after test, took pictures and I believe video and was on the phone with LG.

I have talked to LG multiple times, I spoke to Janita on 11/10/16 in the Executive Service department who was not very helpful. I called this department again on 11/16/16 and finally spoke with someone, Jenna, who seemed to care. She sent me an email that I attached my purchase invoice and the A&E service tickets to and immediately emailed it back to the Executive Service department. She said it could take 4-5 days for a decision but I never heard back from her.

I called the same department again on 11/22/16 and spoke with Janita, again, to be told that the info I emailed on the 16 had not been sent to the Returns Department for review.

We returned home on 10/8/16 from a wonderful vacation to find a freezer full of food completely defrosted which means the unit probably stopped working at least 4 days before our return. It is now 11/23/16, Thanksgiving eve and we still do not have a refrigerator. I have had to cancel thanksgiving at my home and believe me LG (Life’s Good) could care less!!

I will never buy another LG product…ever!!!

Oh, by the way we also have a 4 yr old LG washer and dryer and the washing machine had to be serviced about a year ago!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Review
Product
Lg Electronics Lmx25986st Refrigerator
Pros
  • Exterior and interior
Cons
  • Refrigeration system
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Lg Electronics Customer Service