Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
1.4
Ease of Use

Purchased LG double oven electric stove, freezer on bottom refrigerator and above stove microwave August 2012. Thankfully I purchased a HomeDepot extended warranty on all 3 appliances.

Just had the door on microwave replace and a door switch on refrigerator replaced. I am terrified the stove is next. Warranty expires next month (8-2016). I am so disgusted with LG.

We replaced our kitchen and up graded!! What a disappointment. My other appliance were still in working condition after 16 yrs.

never,never again!! I will make every effort to discourage anyone to buy LG.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments