Winkelman, Arizona
Resolved

I purchased a French Door Refrigerator, which I paid $1,800 for, I have only had for 3 years, that stopped working. I have been without a refrigerator for over a week, LG has the worst customer service, their representatives have hung up on me three times, they got their money and they don't care if your struggling at home with their products. Last time I will purchase a LG product, Life's Good for the company not the customer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments

rollo2016

What is there to say? Your experience is common. However, I agree that LG make unreliable products.