Product: Lg Electronics Repair Clear all filters (2 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:

Lg Electronics in Winnsboro, South Carolina - LG Appliance Customer Service is a joke!

Lg Electronics - LG Appliance Customer Service is a joke!
I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening. Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun. Called Monday (next working day). Rep says choice: $250 credit or new door. I take door. Rep says they have to find local technician - will call in 3-5 business days. Five days later, technician calls. Says LG refuses to honor the repair because it has been more than 7 days! Five of those days were spent waiting for LG to find the technician! What a joke! Love the range, but hate the service!

I wouldn't think LG would have anything to do with this. You should have contacted the retailer you purchased the unit through.

Featured
Review
Service
Lg Electronics Repair
Loss

Lg Electronics in Garland, Texas - LG dishwasher model# LDS4821

Lg Electronics - LG dishwasher  model# LDS4821
I would give LG service negative stars if I could. I purchased a dishwasher in April, model# LDS4821ST, and the unit has worked pretty well. Recently and suddenly, the paint on one of the control buttons started to come off. I called LG, sent them pictures and was told that it was a cosmetic problem and they would not repair. I understand if this was a year or 2 from now but 4 months after purchse the paint is coming off? It is an obvious quality problem. I purchased a washer and a drier from LG about 5 years ago and feel they were of much better quality than their current products. I bought a fridge as well in April and that has problems already as well. LG was totally dismissive and worse, refused to send me their response in writing! I'm still paying for the appliance that already looks *** DO not buy their products,find a company with a good service!
Review