Bought a LCD 3/25/15.Even got extended warranty due to ha ing to store it for 3 months.

Salesman said its the only way i will be safe. Opened it 7/6/15 and the screen had a spider crack in it. The spider crack is at bottom of screen, still within protective fome. No damage to box at all.

LG sent a repair man out, he even confirmeed after investigation it had to be packaged that way. LG refuses to do anything!!!. I never got to watch the TV, and Im out $1000.00. That is 10% of my gross yearly income.

Im Disabled. This is devistating! The serive teck said try escalations, maybe I'll get some help. The box next to it is a blueray i bought that is useless.

Large corp. Hide under customer service and pawn off accountability!!!!! Im both shocked!!! And sickened!!!!!!

This could happen!I pray the evel and greed LG seems to endorce destroys them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lg electronics tv. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments