Product: Lg Electronics Warranty Clear all filters (53 of 53 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Mesa, Arizona - LG screwed me on my oven

I bought an expensive stainless steel oven to match the rest of my appliances and found out when it broke, LG couldnt get it fixed even though it was under warranty. They made it up to me by giving me a cheaper oven that doesnt match and now is eyesore in my kitchen. After dealing with this for 6 months they told me thats all they can do, even though there are models that match the rest of my kitchen online. Simpy put I got screwed and would love to take them to court but who has that kinda cash.

We are having the same experience...the "authorized repair service" could not get the part since June, my stove is pretty much inoperable. I think there should be a class-action lawsuit.

#82022

With people like these here it's a wonder any company still does business in the States. A bunch of spoiled little girls who want everything but are unwilling to understand that that can't have even half of what they want.

Please grow up and stop crying!

They bent you over your oven and screwed you? You're a kinky ***, Bob.

moondog_67_2000

the not true guy was me, I didnt know my user log in timed out....Trust me on that though. They have 10 days to either fix the issue in my state, which is Michigan or they have to abide by the warranty. If not, the state will send a report to court with me stating that they wouldnt even cooperate with a mediation thus actuating the court to side with me and actually give me punitive damages.

Depending on what state you live in, if LG gave you their as good or better warranty exchange, it was up to you to tell them if what they were giving you was exceptable or not. I went through the same thing with sears with a snowthrower.

It had the as good or better quality exchange in the warranty, so since they could not provide as good I actually got better with the help of the MI state Attorney General's Office.

So if you did not sign for that stove then file a complaint with your state's attorney general's office about anything you did not agree with. New thing these days, "buyer beware", means you have to CYO cause the stores and manufactorers are not going to do it for you.

View more comments (4)
Lg Electronics Warranty

Lg Electronics in Fort Worth, Texas - LG DVD player junk after 5 months.

In October of 2007 I purchased a 1080p up convert DVD by LG. I have viewed 5 to 6 DVD's and the picture went out in March 2008. I contacted LG customer service and they were of no assistance. The player has a 90 day labor and 12 month parts warranty. I purchased the player on sale for $69.99 from Best Buy. The customer service said they would repair it however I would be charged labor in the amount of $69.95, how convenient . LG DVD players are junk I wouldn't buy another LG product again. Frustrated!

found similar thing with our DVD player from LG.

will not play the cheap DVDs but does play some of the high quality (dual layer) discs just fine; ours has the 5.1 surround speaker system.

had our serviced twice by LG for sound issues, but continued to have disc reading problems.

Would not buy from LG again.

Lg Electronics in Dallas, Texas - LaMark Inc provides poor quality

I recieved poor quality workmanship provided by LaMark Inc, located in Rockwall, TX, for remodeling my bathrooms. Advertised as quality work at budget prices, they stayed in budget but the work was NOT quality. No way they would have handled their own home the same way (as advertised). I had them redo several things and still poor quality. Contractor used NuSurface of Arlington TX for tub resurfacing - less than a year my tubs are peeling & they will not honor their warranty. The Contractor is not doing anything to assist. I spent a lot of money for professional work; recieved novice quality.