Ease of Use
Style and Design

LG WARRANTY DEPARTMENT SUCKS THE PRODUCT BREAKS DOWN AFTER THE WARRANTY IS OVER...THEY DON'T HONOR THEIR PRODUCTS SO IM NOT BUYING ANYTHING ELSE THAT LG PRODUCES....GONNA MISS GOOD BUSINESS..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lg electronics warranty. Lg Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments

Macon, Georgia, United States #1233294

I agree. By the way that I was treated on the phone to day, it is obvious that they don't care once you have bought their product.

I'm debating whether to send my cell phone in for repair or just buy a new once. It is only 2 months old. They won't send me a loaner phone while they try to fix it. I could be out for a while without a phone.

They could charge me , even though it is under warranty. The customer support disconnected our call without even telling me!

I will make it a point to never purchase an LG product again!!! Will update if I send my phone in but I'm pretty scared to do so.