Atlantic, Iowa

My range will be three years old on July 15. The foil wrapped knobs melt.

I've been fighting with LG service since April 12th. I've called them three times, after submitting information they requested (picture of knobs and bill of sale). Yesterday, Sunday, June 29th, I spoke to a foreign representative and was told they are not going to replace the knobs. I had some choice words and hung up the phone.

Later in the day, I placed some French (freedom) fries in the oven. The oven wouldn't turn on. I received a F 11 code. I guess this was my reward for saying choice words to the representative.

The funny part of this story, is today I received a box of five new knobs.

TRUE STORY. Still upset the oven doesn't work now on my three year old stove, BUT I have new knobs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Range.

Comments

I called today to complain about the foil wrapped knob situation. My range is not a year old yet.

I got a man whom I could not understand...HE HUNG UP ON ME!!! Then after spending an hour or so with another bad English speaking woman, who asked for everything but my mother's aunt's father's daughter's birth certificate, I got totally frustrated and hung up.

That call was the absolute worse customer experience I have ever had. I purchased this LG double over range in good faith...but would I do it again...#$@%^&@#@#@!!!!!!!!