Problem ongoing since February, 2010. After 5 visits from 2 different service companies, they say they cannot fix the problems. First repair co. broke clips holding machine to cabinet so it now FALLS when opened- very dangerous! Also does not drain. Motor replaced twice(first motor "faulty"),

control panel and wiring harness replaced. Still not working! Repairman made report to co. but when I didn't hear from them, called again. Submitted required documentation for replacement but supervisor Glen Murphy waited 2 weeks to submit it to dept. for review!! His supervisor, Daniel Harwell repeatedly out of the office until they finally told me "he is no longer with the company". Requested to speak to his replacement today but they initially refused and then disconnected me ) in the process. This person had my phone number but failed to call me back which leads me to believe it was intentional!

TERRIBLE company, TERRIBLE products. They do not care about their customers, only want the sale!! The only thing they do is apologize profusely and DROP THE BALL...

DO NOT BUY LG Appliances or you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments

I bought a Miele to replace this piece of junk and there is no comparison! The Miele outperforms the LG on every level.

I had a Miele a while back and their customer service dept is awesome. Shouldn't have changed...

I soo agree!!!! we purchased an Lg dishwasher in '08, by 2010 it was no longer in working in order, their QUESTION DID YOU GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY MY ANSWER NO YOUR PRODUCT SHOULD BE ABLE TO LAST LONGER THAN 1 YEAR WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, THE EW IS JUST FOR Lg TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY OFF THEIR JUNK!!!!!!!!