2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Needless to say that I’m a bit upset that I’ve tried to participate in the battery promo twice for my new LG G5 and all of the photos that LG can’t read were taken with the amazing camera on my LG phone.

The day I brought home my new phone, I sent in my first application for the LG extra battery promo. It was rejected by LG because they couldn't read the receipt.

My carrier printed a new copy of my receipt and I sent in a second application. This one was also rejected by LG.

The best part is that each rejection was signed " All the best, LG Electronics.

The phone has been great so far, but the lack of LG standing behind this promotion hasn't promoted my confidence in them standing behind their product if I do have a problem.

This may be my last LG product.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics lg g5 battery deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments