1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Garry Dewrell Bobbie Dewrell 3773 LeBlanc Drive Theodore, AL.36582 251-591-7527 LG Refrigerator Stainless French Door LMXS30776 August 1, 2017 To Whom it may concern: We purchased this top of the line refrigerator from Home Depot 11/11/15 and it was delivered to our new home on April 18, 2016.

To our dismay it stopped cooling July3, 2017. We called the company and they told us to call a technician . they gave us three numbers. We did call one of their techs and he told us it was the compressor and coil evaporator.

The parts were covered by the company ($200) but the labor would be $700. What a shock! Now the worst part is that the parts were back ordered for 3 weeks. Why?

Because they were having massive problems with this refrigerator. Complaints all over the internet. We called Home Depot and asked them if they would help us resolve the problem of waiting and find out why LG was still selling this refrigerator. Oh, no, it was not their product and they were not responsible.

We called LG and they told us they were not going to do anything at all. Really, they said we are not going to to anything. Have a good day! When we finally received the parts and the tech arrived 3 weeks later to fix the Refrigerator he found inside the box with the new parts instructions with a diagram showing how to fix the problem and exactly where it was leaking !!!!

WHAT??? This proves that they are having massive recalls or problems with these specific parts. We feel that LG should be responsible for Parts and Labor We are seeking retribution for our expenses to repair this refrigerator. $700 LG should be made to take this appliance off the market.

We paid $2700.00 on sale for this refrigerator at Home Depot, 851 Montlimar, Mobile, AL. 36609.

Home Depot is aware of this problem.The ice maker has never functioned properly either...it jams up and will not dispense ice Bobbie Dewrell Garry Dewrell

Review about: Lg Electronics Lmxs30776 Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Very rude and unwilling to compromise.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments