I own a LG front load washer. I called twice and had a LG technician out to fix it from walking across the floor.

He was out twice within 6 months of purchasing and releveled it both times. Within the 2nd load it is unlevel and walking across the floor. I have gone so far as to video the spin cycle. Now LG states I waited too long to report it for the 3rd time and I'm out of luck!

Horrible customer service!!!!!!!! I've had to fax back their (LG's) service records to them on 3 different occasions and wait 48hrs for it to be downloaded into their computers because LG doesn't even have record that they have been to my house! Through all of this they told me i was out of the manufacturers warranty, when in fact their dcumentaion shows they were at my house twice for the same cause and didn't fix it. Buyers beware, they do not stand behind there product.

I even went out and bought rubber vibration pads to calm down the spin cycle.

It just falls off of the pads and sends a vibration though the entire house.

Review about: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments

Agree they don't stand behind their products. My front load washer, in warranty, malfunctioned and flooded my house.

They won't cover the damage. What a joke of a company and customer service department.