We bought LG front load fully automatic washing machine and it started giving problems just after 3 months of purchase. After registering the complaint 5 so called engineers from LG visited our house to check the washing machine but none of them could figure out the fault in the washing machine instead they gave illogical explanations like there is a voltage problem in our house etc..but finally one engineer told me that the washing machine will go to the workshop and the front panel would be changed within 2 days..after 4 days nobody came to pick up machine and again after redistering the complaints on one fine day machine was picked up from our place and when deliverd back to our surprise they had put old scratched parts on our new machine.

,000 POS

I have called customer care atleast 5 times for this but no action has been taken. I am really really pissed off with their services and regret our decision of buy LG product :(

Review about: Lg Electronics Washing Machine.

Comments

THE SERVICES OF LG IS VERY POOR UN QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO REPAIR SMALL PROBLEMS 3 TECH CAME TO SEE MY MACHINE FOR DRAIN LEAKAGE OF MY AUTOMATIC LG MACHINE THEY CHARGED FOR UNPROVIDED SERVICE CHARGES IT IS BEST TO AVOID LG I HAVE CIRCULATE THIS IN MY HOSPITAL NOT TO THINK OF BUYING LG MACHINE