2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased an LG G Watch R in May of 2015. It worked for about 3 months, then one day it simply would not power on. I took it back to the AT&T wireless store in Bee Caves, Texas where it was purchased, and they did not have any in stock to replace the unit. At the suggestion of the AT&T store I contacted LG and got an RMA number to send the unit in for repair. Two weeks later, I received the unit back from LG with the following issues:

1) The watch was sent back still broken, LG is denying my claim stating that there was "Water Damage" and that the warranty is void.

2) I sent the watch to LG packed nicely in the original box. They kept the box and packing materials, sent it back in a completely inadequate box that had the watch bouncing around loose inside.

3) For some reason, they kept my charger.

I called immediately and spoke to customer service, and secondly a customer service "supervisor" who had nothing to say except to continuously apologize that there was nothing they could do. The supervisor told me that there was no-one further I could talk to when I continued to try and escalate the call. At this point, I am livid. The watch failed during normal use, and LG has shown me that their entire warranty process is one big bait and switch operation. They sold me a one year warranty, but they use loopholes to get out of having to help a customer when the device is faulty.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics watch from Lg Electronics was entire interaction with lg customer service , but reviewer liked watch itself. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments

im currently on the phone with the "supervisor" as we speak... 43 minutes in and still no response.

you'd think with the 1 billion people in india there would be someone i could talk to with some common sense. IP67 certified my ***.

Im currently argueing the fact that there was a manufacturers defect that the watch wasnt truly "IP67" certified. But thats not what they want to hear