I purchased this phone in March 2014. It never worked well from the moment I got it.

I have a 2 year contract on this horrible phone with 6 months left to go. It overheats and the touchscreen doesn't work very well. Updates make the problems even worse. It gets to the point where it doesn't work anymore.

It has been replaced 3 times since March 2015. I have tried to get a replacement of another model through LG but have not had any luck. I would love to talk to someone at LG besides customer service but they won't cooperate. I am so done getting the same G2.

I refuse to pay for another model. I will never get another LG product ever again!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lg electronics replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Lg Electronics needs to "i want another model instead of the same lg g2 free of charge" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments