This is by far the worst phone I have ever owned. I purchased it in July of 2016, and if only I would have known how great a mistake it would be.

This phone is an abomination, and it's entirely possible I will never buy another product from LG. It takes an egregious amount of time to charge. The battery life is the worst of any phone I've ever had. I can open *** GOOGLE MAPS and by the time I reach a *** destination of only 13 *** miles, I've lost 20-30% of my battery life.

Also, with almost no effort, the phone manages to reach 48C, which I can only assume is why it is draining the battery to insanely fast. This is the least reliable machine I could possibly own. It's the Yugo of phones. When I was in Chicago, I spent the afternoon with a friend and then headed back to the Amtrak station.

I got lost and nearly got robbed. Why? Because my phone died, and there aren't any outlets anywhere in Chicago. I've had to spend HOURS waiting around after work, or after something else, purely because I needed to charge my phone long enough that I could be certain it wouldn't randomly die on my while trying to navigate my way home.

Even with such efforts, it HAS DIED ON MY WAY HOME. It's the only phone I've had that while overheating with absolutely ***-all reason, manages to drain the battery WHILE CHARGING. I was trying to open a *** message on Indeed today, while the phone was at 28% and charging, and then I remembered to check the message I had loading, my phone was dead. Somehow it must have realised how absolutely exhausting it is to retrieve a single *** message, that it had to drain 28% and shut down.

I've never wanted to take a sledgehammer to an item of mine, and I look forward to never buying another phone from LG again.

There is no excuse for such atrocious design flaws. I'm done.

Review about: Lg Electronics Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Screen quality, Photo quality, 3gbs ram, 4k recording.

I didn't like: Battery that can die in only a few hours without use, Overheating with minimal effort.

Comments