I am now on my third LG G4. Broke down with the LG Loop fault 4 months ago and I lost my photos and contacts. Now the new phone LG replaced it with (LG G4) did the same thing and I lost all my photos and contacts again.

Sprint is replacing this time. They offered me a less expensive HTC because they said they can't guarantee the LG G4 won't break down again.

LG should offer a discount on a different comparable model instead of replacing faulty phones. As much as I like the LG G4; not sure I want to invest in another LG unless LG can offer me something for all the headaches

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "would like a phone of equal or better quality to replace faulty one or a full refund" as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments