I submitted the necessary rebate forms within the allocated time frame. I called to check on the status on 10/5 and the rude customer service stated I had not include the necessary information,(which I had).

I resubmitted it via upload on 10/5. I check back again today and they are now telling me it has been denied again because time has ran out. This has been a rip off and frustrating process! I did what was asked and they still would not process the promised rebate.

Further, the product is inferior to the Samsung and I am not happy with its performance. How is it possible for this to time out if they have misplaced the information I submitted?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg electronics cell phone from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Lg Electronics to "i want the promised rebate".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional diagnosis. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We are having issues with our rebates as well. One was supposedly processed and mailed eons ago, and they "have no record" of our other one.

Customer service is worthless and rude. We hate he phones on top of that.

My gfs phone just randomaly does whatever it wants..changes settings etc. It also looks and operates completely different than mine, although we bought them the same day, the same time, the same place, and on the same account.