Crete, Greece

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

And have had no response since posting my complaint

Update by user Mar 21, 2016

My phone got stuck in boot loop mode in february and as a result i lost precious info and pictures. I was overseas for business and i couldn't perform!

Was at total dissaray. Apart from that its been to LG services twice with software problems. Have been forced to reset my phone twice an arduous task. Resetting my phone putting apps through.

And it wont connect to LG Bridge for back up.

I have lost my trust on the product.

Feel like it will crash on me.

Brand new expensive phone!

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2016

Had purchased LGH815 in Novemeber and it has left me utterly dissapointed.

In february my phone suggested a software update which i did and it got stuck in bootloop mode.

I lost everything saved on apps, business notes, photos that i had not backed up, but most important business things.

I was overseas and left with no phone.

I come back to Greece and sent my phone to LG service and was informed that the motherboard would be replaced.

I requested since all was lost for a new phone, but they declined.

So i receive my supposedly serviced phone 10 days later , proceeded with resetting everything up, emails apps contacts the whole only to discover that the camera was not working. grrrrrr

I called them back and they told me to resend the phone.

They were not understanding and rude.

I told them to send me a new phone but still they declined. My phone now is back at service and am still without a phone . Where is the LG customer service?

Now I received my phone second time around only to realise that I cant crop my images or edit images!!!

I am so angry.

I have a new expensive phone that I can no longer rely on and I cannot afford a new one!

I hate it!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of lg g4 lgh815 from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care. Author liked the most n o t h i n g. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

4th time boot loop mode.

I have has enough.

No feedback.

Who reads these letters? ?