Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times.Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes.

I have no idea what is causing this. I did see a blog about another brand who had this issue and they fixed the part for free and it fixed the problem.mthe part was redesigned. Told LG this and they didn't even care to listen or help. So now I need to spend money for a tech to come out and probably pay more mone, as if this wasn't expensive enough, to replace parts that probably won't even fix the problem.

I hate putting money into something that isn't my fault in the first place.What am I to do, it looks like one day my house will burn down if I don't do something about it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of washer dryer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of front load dryer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned front load dryer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Clear your vent pal!You are burning up the dryer!

I had the same problem because my vent runs up not out and at the elbow it was clogged!Routine maintenance would prevent this issue you are having!

to Al New York, New York, United States #952012

It is clean .It runs down and out.

I clean it regularly.

Tank you for your nice comments though.I know you were only trying to help