Lg Electronics - LG GAS DRYER MODEL DLGX3361

220 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews

Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times.Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes.

I have no idea what is causing this. I did see a blog about another brand who had this issue and they fixed the part for free and it fixed the problem.mthe part was redesigned. Told LG this and they didn't even care to listen or help. So now I need to spend money for a tech to come out and probably pay more mone, as if this wasn't expensive enough, to replace parts that probably won't even fix the problem.

I hate putting money into something that isn't my fault in the first place.What am I to do, it looks like one day my house will burn down if I don't do something about it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Washer dryer

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Front Load Dryer
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #601147 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lg Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
220 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Al

Feb 27, 2015 #951915 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Clear your vent pal! You are burning up the dryer! I had the same problem because my vent runs up not out and at the elbow it was clogged! Routine maintenance would prevent this issue you are having!

1 0 Reply

Feb 28, 2015 #952012 New York, New York, United States

It is clean . It runs down and out. I clean it regularly. Tank you for your nice comments though. I know you were only trying to help

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lg Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lg Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×