Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times.Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes.
I have no idea what is causing this. I did see a blog about another brand who had this issue and they fixed the part for free and it fixed the problem.mthe part was redesigned. Told LG this and they didn't even care to listen or help. So now I need to spend money for a tech to come out and probably pay more mone, as if this wasn't expensive enough, to replace parts that probably won't even fix the problem.
I hate putting money into something that isn't my fault in the first place.What am I to do, it looks like one day my house will burn down if I don't do something about it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Washer dryer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Load Dryer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I have just hung up from calling Thomasville Customer Service concerning the 4,669.00 sofa we purchased but refused delivery because it was such a piece of junk. See the photos..."
- "Purchased a Thomasville Pauline Sofa through them and it is a piece of garbage. There are huge gaps in the wood frame, the leather is in horrible condition, the..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."