Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times.Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes.
I have no idea what is causing this. I did see a blog about another brand who had this issue and they fixed the part for free and it fixed the problem.mthe part was redesigned. Told LG this and they didn't even care to listen or help. So now I need to spend money for a tech to come out and probably pay more mone, as if this wasn't expensive enough, to replace parts that probably won't even fix the problem.
I hate putting money into something that isn't my fault in the first place.What am I to do, it looks like one day my house will burn down if I don't do something about it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Washer dryer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Load Dryer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Purchased a Thomasville Pauline Sofa through them and it is a piece of garbage. There are huge gaps in the wood frame, the leather is in horrible condition, the..."
- "I have just hung up from calling Thomasville Customer Service concerning the 4,669.00 sofa we purchased but refused delivery because it was such a piece of junk. See the photos..."