Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
100% full Not resolved

Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times.Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes.

I have no idea what is causing this. I did see a blog about another brand who had this issue and they fixed the part for free and it fixed the problem.mthe part was redesigned. Told LG this and they didn't even care to listen or help. So now I need to spend money for a tech to come out and probably pay more mone, as if this wasn't expensive enough, to replace parts that probably won't even fix the problem.

I hate putting money into something that isn't my fault in the first place.What am I to do, it looks like one day my house will burn down if I don't do something about it.

Review about: Front Load Dryer.

I didn't like: Washer dryer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Al

Clear your vent pal!You are burning up the dryer!

I had the same problem because my vent runs up not out and at the elbow it was clogged!Routine maintenance would prevent this issue you are having!

to Al New York, New York, United States #952012

It is clean .It runs down and out.

I clean it regularly.

Tank you for your nice comments though.I know you were only trying to help