My LG refrigerator/freezer had a defective compressor while under warranty. The factory shipped a new compressor that turned out to be defective.

They would not overnight a new one so this repair will take two weeks to complete. I will have spent over 300 hundred dollars on dry ice to save the food in my freezer. LG, like Honey Badger, don't care. DONE WITH LG Nothing I said would change their minds and they kept me on the phone for over an hour while they discussed this problem.

LG sent a broken compressor. I feel they should take responsibility and get me a new part ASAP.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lg refrigerator from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $320 and wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments