Lg Electronics - LG HE Washer because they no longer make parts my option is $400 to me, LG gets my washer
LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my parts when they came out to service my washer with no parts available to replace
My LG washer purchased July of 2011 rusted around the disposal unit and the left front side.
When the Service tech arrived he disassembled my washer and then found the replacement part was the wrong one, would not fit.
He took both the replacement part and my part and said someone would get back to me on the replacement. This was July 19, 2014.
I have been told there is no replacement part and I will have to take $400 and they (LG) gets my washer. (This was from Eric at Corporate headquarters today 8/25/14)
I said (well- in other words - No)
I want my washer put back in one piece.
CNM140719528345 original date 7/19/14
CNM140804780747 8/4/14DRM 140806465770 8/6/14
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer Parts
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought brand new front loader washing machine 6 years ago. All of the sudden, tumbler lock in place and would not turn. Took machine apart and found that a piece..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered. My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "I bought the sampler package last fall and aside from the hassle of all the constraints as to when you can book your vacations, I have also found the exact..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."