Lg Electronics - LG HE Washer because they no longer make parts my option is $400 to me, LG gets my washer
LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my parts when they came out to service my washer with no parts available to replace
My LG washer purchased July of 2011 rusted around the disposal unit and the left front side.
When the Service tech arrived he disassembled my washer and then found the replacement part was the wrong one, would not fit.
He took both the replacement part and my part and said someone would get back to me on the replacement. This was July 19, 2014.
I have been told there is no replacement part and I will have to take $400 and they (LG) gets my washer. (This was from Eric at Corporate headquarters today 8/25/14)
I said (well- in other words - No)
I want my washer put back in one piece.
CNM140719528345 original date 7/19/14
CNM140804780747 8/4/14DRM 140806465770 8/6/14
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer Parts
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Rusting under lid, appears to be worse by bleach dispenser but not just there, the entire metal part appears to be rusting. A google search shows this is a well-known..."
- "Don't buy from them !!!! Purchased from ATT phone store blue tooth headphones 14 months ago. In November went back to get headphones fixed. There is a short in the..."
- "In April 2015 I purchased an LG Microwave model #LMHM2237ST for over $400. Today November 20, 2015, I just made my third call for repair since I purchased...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."