I bought a LG refrigerator in March, 2011. Now it is time to replace the water filter, but only LG sells it.

If you need your filter replaced it will cost you $78 plus $10 shipping!! The old filters cost between $50 & $60 and I found it where I bought my appliance so I did not have to pay for shipping. When I called customer service they were of absolute no use & very, very unhelpful. They just wanted to pass me to their parts department as quickly as possible so they did not have to deal with an upset customer.

BAD, BAD, BAD policy. Run away from this company!

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Comments

LG customer service is horrible. I have a dryer that isn't six months old and it stopped working.

Auth repair center blew off appt today and LG just gives me another center to call. They need to take the bull by the horns and associate with only superior service centers. Keep this *** up and you will be out of business. Just think how many people I will tell of this horrible experience.

You should have offered to expedite another service call tomorrow and you should have called me not made me do the legwork. Welcome to 2012!!!!

Get with it. :sigh :(

Livingny

They will leave it at your front door if they deem it's safe. BUT not to ring your bell! I would definitely make a call and complain and let them know your front door is not a safe place to leave a package in your neighborhood.