I have an LG fridge and call them for service, they decided to sell me the extended warranty then send someone down to look at my fridge and realized that the parts is discontinue. Now telling me they will refund my money -100 for the diagnosed fee which the agreement over the phone was " we will cover all that needs to be fixed on your fridge" now i have to be charge with 100 because they can't fix my fridge?

i had to be on hold 3hrs and end up being hang up on 3 times. i can't believe this is service??

this is like oh i'll take your money and now we cant fix it .. i'll rob you and everything will be find???

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "either replace my unit or give me money towards another unit" as the author lost $2300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics refrigerator from Lg Electronics was being lied to , but reviewer liked n o t h i n g. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments