2.5

I also purchased an LG refrigerator in 2014.It stopped working in 2015,one month after the 12 month warrenty expired.I contacted Sears were I purchased it and was told,"That's wat you get when you buy LG.I contacted an appliance repair company and they initially diagnosed it as a control board failure.After replacing the control board the problem of not cooling persisted and the compressor was found to be the problem.Now I'm out $350 and no solution.After extensive research I discovered that LG has had problems with defective compressers for many years but continues to produce these products regardless.I then contacted LG who initially informed me that the compressors were covered for 10 years and tried to send a technician from a local repair establishment to my home in order to repair said item.Upon talking with this company I was informed that I would have to pay for the repair myself.Apparently the compressors are not covered as stated by LG.There is now a class action lawsuit against LG specifically for this compressor issue.I can assure anyone who cares that I will never buy another LG product and advise anyone else not to purchase any LG products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Lfc20770St Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lg Electronics Pros: Style of the refrigerator.

Lg Electronics Cons: Custom service and warrenty.

• Terrible product