Its regarding an issue about my LG LED TV MODEL No: LG/FPD/LED/32LS3700ATR bought this TV on 31st Dec 2012 right from the beginning am facing so many issues in my TV. Raise more than 5 complaints but till now the issues have not been sorted out. Complaint 1: We found an Ant inside the TV pannel and then the technician came and changed the TV pannel. Complaint 2: Problem with the Audio Output for this issue i have raised 3 complaints but every technician visisted my home and didnt checked properly and still this issue is ongoing. Complaint 3: Today(22.10.2013) another issue in my TV only we can hear the Audio alone the video output is not available. So many issues am facing with this TV even i have directly visisted the shop located in Chennai near Sanatorium(PALANIAPPA SHOP) informed this to the Manager(Rajesh) but he never took any action against this issue. Even i asked for the replacement but its not been done. I done like to have this TV again need a replacement. So i request you to take some necessary actions against this ongoing issue.

My Mobile # 9841488258

My Email Id: ramganesh1386@gmail.com

Regards

RAM

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #746248

I cant update flash player to stream movies etc. Can you?

to krazykev101 Dallas, Texas, United States #782898

LG has blocked the ability to use flash players. They are forcing us to purchase their App.