Purchased a new appliance suite from LG. The double oven range does not heat consistently.

Yes brand new pans and pots where bought that were meant for flat surface heating. the refrigerator makes noise when compressor is running and needed service after 6 months. The dishwasher had a leak as well as the water input threads were not cut right. The part took two weeks to get in.

The wash machine soap tray is always filled with water and when the washer is running the pressure causes my pipes to bang. I was told that I need to have pex pipe run by the LG customer service. That makes sense buy a new washer and replace all my plumbing pipes.

There customer service dept is lacking and there service plan is less than good. Never will I buy LG again.

Review about: Lg Electronics Oven.

Preferred solution: improve products and service.

Comments

Helpful.Tech

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with LG. Overall, I've found LG to be a very good and reliable brand.

If I can, I'd like to try and answer a few of your issues. To begin with, the only time you'll get consistent and even heating on any oven is if you purchase a convection range. This feature is incorporated on any oven to specifically heat throughout the oven cavity at a consistent temperature. Next, refrigerators are produced differently throughout the market now.

One should not be too alarmed just because they hear sounds that are uncommon with their older fridge. Finally, washers always have their dispenser fill with water.

It's how the dispenser works -- through a backwash design at the proper time during the wash cycles. Hopefully this answers a lot of your concerns.