Purchased this system appx 1.5 years ago. Sent in 2 times, under warranty, because the wireless receiver in the subwoofer wasn't working.

$69 for service, each time.

It broke..a third time... This time they won't fix it.

It's supposed to have a 1 year parts warranty, however LG is saying the 1 yr parts warranty is based off the date of purchase - not the date they last replaced the exact same part! The sad part is the customer service guys are actually sympathetic, but they are just an intermediary between the customer & somebody that made the decision about whether I ever buy another LG product very easy - I won't :)

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Warranty.

Comments

Your not the lone ranger. I have the same problem with my LG LHB975.

The problem is the wierless card part #EBR65859702 in the back or sub. Can be easily replaced for around 60 bucks do it yourself, but it will just go out again. Another problem is that you can't find the wirless card in stock.

EVERYBODY WHO BOUGHT THIS SYSTEM HAS THE SAME PROBLEM... SHAME ON LG !!

LG Customer service SUCKS!!!! I purchased a 42" TV at the end of 2007 with a 4 year service contract.

After 4 years and 1 month it broke and LG will not assist in fixing the issue. The issue is a VERY common problem and I wonder why this television was not recalled!