Update by user Feb 02, 2014

I have been going back and forth with BBB and LG. LG HAS HUNG UP THE PHONE (supervisor as well) and still not addressed anything. PLEASE don't buy LG they are awful and I don't want people going through same ordeal.

Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2014

I bought a LG cooker three months ago I have asking for assistance a month after purchasing as the LG rep at LOWES stated I would not have the issues I am having now. THe rings have disappeared and the cooker heat range doesn't work at all.

I used the cleaner recommended and there is multi-colored oil markings it AWFUL. LG customer support refuses to do anything about it. The tech that came out didn't even touch it just looked and said THATS JUST THE WAY THESE WORK??!! Seriously?

No its not the way its supposed to work and LG support states that its not covered?

I specifically asked about the rings coming off the electric glass top and they said no way? I am so angry I will be recommending customers not to buy everytime I visit lowes or homedepot and see peole near their products

Review about: Lg Electronics Range.

Comments