None of these remedies will fix the program. LG refuses to admit they made a faulty product. My daughter has a skin disorder due to the mold spores in her clothes. A class action law suit will get their attention. In the mean time I will go all over the net. Doing two things Telling people how LG is not a consumer considerate company.... and how their products are substandard across the board... the customer complaints establish this. I have already written letters to Home Depot to not Sell LG as they do not have the interest of the customer in mind. They have told me that they already are aware of this and are looking to Replace the LG line with another vendor as they cannot afford to loose customers in this difficult economy. I encourage all who read this to respond and send LG a clear message that they should sell these product to their neighbor North Korea ... see what happens. :?

I have tried many many times to resolve this with LG.... Nothing has been done.

Please contact me at this email if you feel the same.

nfngrpnt@hotmail.com

Comments

Please explain mold spores in clothes as a result of LG...did you leave your clothes in the washer for too long and forget to dry them?

walris

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! LG SUCKS AND DOES NOT CARE AT ALL!! THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY GET FOR THEIR POORLY MADE PRODUCTS AND THEIR HORRIBLE SERVICE!!